Sunday, February 28, 2016

Leather Strap Montblanc Black Dial Watches

Yes, this fall I'm bringing all new watches brands and new categories to my blog. Here’s my first Montblanc Watches article and what other better way to start a new category than with a photo review. I know, I know some of you like the video review articles better but I enjoy the photo review ones just as much because they do give you such a good perspective from all angles.

 I decided on this casual/sporty Montblanc Chronograph Watches because I think is one of the most popular fake watches models from Montblanc and of course because I wanted to present you a good looking watch and not make a fool of myself. Seems that this plan worked again and I got a good looker. Even though this baby costs only 5k for the original and probably if does not look too tempting for a many of you it is a classic and stylish piece in my book.

Good dial pattern matches the original and by the way the stainless steel combination of chronographs and case with the Black Dial Montblanc Watches and black leather band is just like on the original piece. 12 o’clock chrono is marked different and I’d say it just for show but the 6 o’clock chrono shows you the military hour. Numeral markers and hands match the original and the seconds hand looks also good. I like the slightly domed scratch-proof crystal the way it sits on the case. Montblanc logo on the crown and large pushers on the side make this a medium to large size case.

No comments:

Post a Comment